9/24/2010

BE AWARE.

Reader(s):

Also, I forgot to tell you that I realized yesterday that September is Thyroid Cancer Awareness month. Apparently we share September with several other cancers also. And yes, I know September is almost over, but that just means we have to pack extra awareness into the next few days! You can do it, faithful reader(s)!

Click here for more info. And don't forget to GET YOUR NECK CHECKED for nodules. And if you have any symptoms of hypothyroidism (which my reader(s) should know by now after I've complained about them so much), go to your doctor and ask them to do a blood test. Thyroid problems are very common, especially in women, and some doctors think that certain thyroid diseases can lead to thyroid cancer.

So be aware, good people! And love your little butterfly-shaped friend, if only because I can no longer love mine.

Painfully aware,
RG

No comments:

Post a Comment